Sharing personal positive and negative experience about working in Germany, stories about working in Germany
On this page of our website, we invite you to exchange personal experience about working in Germany or to tell about the experience of your family members and friends/ acquaintances. Tell others about your observations, both positive and negative aspects of working in Germany or abroad in other European countries.
On other pages of our website dedicated to working in Germany, you will ind a number of stories or cases related to fraud and deception, as well as stories of victims of human trafficking and forced labour, this will help you to be more prudent when applying for a job abroad.
- Employment in Germany
- German labour law
- How and where to find work in Germany
- Available vacancies in Germany
- Employment agencies and intermediaries in Germany
- Work permit in Germany
- Confirmation (nostrification), recognition of a diploma, education in Germany
- Forced labour, human trafficking and exploitation in Germany
- Fraud and deception in job ads, employer reviews
- Documents for employment, an employment contract in Germany
- Resume for obtaining work in Germany: samples, examples, rules for drawing up
- Job interview in Germany
- Experience of work in Germany: sharing your experience
- Migrant assistance, counselling centers and help services, help desks in Germany
Comments made in Russian: 9, view.