Terms of using the RU-GELD.DE website when entering the website content
Terms of using the site when posting information on the site
1.1. These Terms shall apply when using the https://ru-geld.de website, as well as all sections located on individual, dedicated subdomains (anzeigen, spargeld, eshops, travel), if the user of the site takes part in the discussion on the forum, comments on the information, provides feedback, subscribes to the newsletter, creates an account, uploads to the site and posts their content or uses other features and functions referred to in paragraph 2 of these Terms.
1.4. We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time. When you visit our site again, the new Terms of the Website Use shall apply.
2. User options provided on the site
Our Website provides users with the following options:
- Downloading/ uploading informational materials of users, such as: messages, texts and photos, which are posted on the pages of our website and are available for public access on the Internet to everyone, as well as for indexing by search engines. This information, or certain types of information, may be entered as part of comments, announcements, reviews, creating a profile or online business card, participating in a forum and in some other cases.
- When using certain sections of our site, the user shall create a personal account.
- Services or forms of cost calculation, tariffs comparison.
- Request for the information about advertising on the web pages.
- Newsletter subscription.
3. User logging, user account
3.1. Our site users can be both individuals and legal entities. A legal entity can be registered only by an authorized representative.
3.2. Only users who are already 16 years old at the time of registration can be logged.
3.3. When registering, the user is required to indicate accurate and true information about themselves in the appropriate data-entry fields of the registration form. The user also undertakes to update the data in a timely manner so that they are always accurate and truthful.
3.4. The user undertakes to keep secret their password to access the site and not to transfer it to third parties. Should the password become available to third parties, the user shall immediately inform us by e-mail or a letter to change it. The user may not provide access to their account to third parties. The user understands and agrees that s/he is fully responsible for all actions on the site by third parties whom s/he has granted access to their account.
4. User Responsibilities
4.1. The user may use the opportunity provided on the site to make comments and feedback, participate in forum discussions, as well as make various requests, only in line with the purposes intended for this. Any use of forms and services on the site that is not related to the intended purposes is prohibited.
4.2. The user comments shall always be written in a respectful and polite manner. Criticism and opinions shall be expressed constructively so that they can be used to the benefit of other users and not be annoying or insulting.
4.3. By posting information such as texts, photos, videos, names, brands, etc., the user guarantees that s/he does not violate the rights of third parties, for example: copyrights, rights of individuals, perfect competition.
4.4. The user shall entirely indemnify us against each and every claim of third parties related to legal infringements, for which s/he should be responsible. The user shall assume all relevant financial expenses associated with the legal protection we may require in this case.
4.5. The following actions shall be under a stringent prohibition:
- annoying and insulting other users, through aggressive, obscene, abusive, defamatory or obsessive forum or comment posts;
- statements or symbolism that are racist, approving or calling for violence, hostility, war, and that are badly affecting children;
- political or religious advertising or propaganda;
- sending ads, spam, website or business promotion, affiliate programs;
- publishing and distributing the content that does not meet the purpose or topic of discussion of the site or forum;
- specifying a paid phone number without specifying the price of the call, specifying only paid contact options;
- any actions that result in excessive system load or system failure;
- attempts to manipulate the release of information on the site;
- entering information mostly in capital letters;
- placing a text translated from another language by an electronic translator;
- using other people's personal data to register, post or send messages;
- placing a text containing grammar and syntactic errors;
- posting the same information, as well as information that has already been posted on many other sites on the Internet without significant changes.
4.6. Prohibited topics or user-posted content:
- network marketing, multilevel marketing, pyramid investment schemes, all kinds of pyramid schemes of business;
- gambling, lotto, casino offers;
- pornography, erotica, sexual services, sexting, modelling agencies, dating, etc .;
- violence, violence-related services, weapons;
- personal data, as well as contact details of third parties;
- insignificant, of no interest to the people of Germany;
- magic, witchcraft, spiritism, religion, astrology, etc .;
- tobacco products, drugs;
- substances toxic and hazardous to human health;
- offering stolen items, fakes, pirated versions, as well as goods prohibited for sale in Germany.
4.7. The user shall always provide reliable and accurate information. Such information shall not violate the applicable laws of Germany and the European Union. The same shall apply to prices, offers of goods and services, events, etc.
5. Rights and obligations of the Web service (website owner)
5.2. We may accept or not accept for publication, as well as to further delete the content entered on the site by the user, without explaining the reasons and notices to the user.
5.3. We may delete or deactivate all information materials contributed by the user if such materials violate the rights of third parties or if third parties inform us of the violation of their rights by the user.
5.4. Any violation of the user's obligations shall be the ground to delete the user account, all their comments, as well as ban their further use of the site, registration, and content posting.
6. Final Provisions
When using our website, with regard to contractual obligations, as well as to legal proceedings, the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall exclusively apply.
Should the user have no general place of jurisdiction in the Federal Republic of Germany or should the user be an entrepreneur, a legal entity subject to public law or a special foundation of public law, the place of jurisdiction shall be the judicial authority at our location.