German in Germany: courses, proficiency levels and tests, study, translation of documents and texts, grammar
In this section of the website you will find various information devoted to the study of German and Russian in Germany, as well as issues regarding translation, and transliteration rules for the German language. In addition, you will find out what levels of the German language proficiency, tests and certificates exist in Germany and how you can take free (free-of-charge) state German language courses.
Information about free German language courses for migrants in Germany: state integration courses, as well as free lessons and German language training in groups. Find out what free courses you can take for work, study in Germany, and which language schools offer their paid and free-of-charge classes.
- Free German language courses
- Integration government courses
- Free German lessons and group training
- Language schools in Germany
- German language courses for immigrants
- German language courses for refugees
- German language courses for work
- German language courses for study
- German language courses for children
This article discusses 7 ways or opportunities to learn German on your own, yourself. You will find out what German textbooks and dictionaries are used in German courses, what professional free-of-charge online German courses and lessons are available on the Internet, you will find our selection of free German language learning applications, as well as links to the websites of popular German television channels, radio and media archives that can be used to listen to the German speech and read texts in German.
- Is it possible to learn German on your own?
- What to start learning the German language with
- Textbooks and dictionaries of the German language in Germany
- Free online German courses and lessons
- Free apps for learning German
- Groups and social media channels for learning German
- Learn German with a tutor via the Internet
- Paid online German courses
- Listen, watch and read in German
What are the levels of knowledge of the German language (the German language proficiency levels)? How to check your German language proficiency level? What are the tests for checking the level of language proficiency? Where can I find free German language tests online? What proficiency level in German is required for studying, working and moving to Germany? You will find answers to these and some other questions on this page of our website.
- German language proficiency levels
- The German language proficiency tests and certificates
- Check your knowledge of German for free
- Required German language proficiency level for ethnic German resettlers
- Required German language proficiency level for family reunification
- Required German language proficiency level for working in Germany
- Required German language proficiency level for studying in Germany
On this page of our website you will find a glossary/ dictionary of concepts and terms used in Germany in various areas of life: work, or training; as well as explanations and definitions of various terms used in Germany related to life, finance, business, legislation, etc.
- Glossary for working in Germany
- Glossary for studying in Germany
- German insurance, benefits terms and concepts glossary
- Glossary for business in Germany
- Glossary for shopping in Germany
- Glossary on holidays in Germany
- Miscellaneous German words and phrases